We didn't have time to read the Mo Willems one.
- Put letters on the Chicka Chicka tree; sing ABCs (Playing & Singing)
Put together the letter puzzle flannel (Storytime Katie) (Playing & Talking)The first letter puzzle didn't go over well, so I didn't make one for this week
- Letter writing practice with the dry erase boards (Writing)
- Five Little Ducks (Miss Angela's way). [Why had the dramatic ending never occurred to me before?!]
- Ten Dump Trucks [I was short on time so I just found an image online and edited it to be 10 different colors in Word. Instead of making each truck a child's (since I had more than 10), I called each truck by its color.]
- "Can't Wait to Celebrate" by Jim Gill from Jim Gill's Irrational Anthem
- "We Are the Dinosaurs" by Laurie Berkner from Whaddaya Think of That
- "Reach for the Sky" by Wee Sing from Wee Sing Children's Songs and Fingerplays
Craft: Duck Ponds
I had made these for a music & movement session last year, so I was glad to use up the leftover kits! I modified it by: printing the ducks on white cardstock. The kiddos colored and cut them out. I used blue paper plates rather than have them color the white plate also. I pre-cut the slits in the plates using a box cutter. Standing and using a lot of downward pressure I was able to cut slits in several plates at once.
Links to actual products are for informational purposes only. I do not receive any compensation or other benefits.