- Put letters on the Chicka Chicka tree; sing ABCs (Playing & Singing)
- Letter writing practice with the dry erase boards (Writing)
- Little Mouse’s Houses flannel board
Song (Tune: Twinkle, Twinkle) Little mouse, little mouse come out and play. What color house are you in today? [forgot where I found this! oops!]
- Magic Munchkins flannelboard (a set left by the previous librarian that practices color identification. It was made by a company that I'm not sure still exists).
- "Can't Wait to Celebrate" by Jim Gill from Jim Gill's Irrational Anthem
- "If You're a Monster and You Know it" by Adrian (a free download!)
- "Mickey Mouse March (inst)" by Kimbo from Simplified Rhythm Stick Activities [rhythm sticks]
- ""Reach for the Sky" by Wee Sing from Wee Sing Children's Songs and Fingerplays
Craft: Little Mouse's Houses
"We'll ask Daddy, "Where is Little Mouse?""
"There he is!"
The smaller squares were cut with a paper cutter to be the same size as a regular sticky note (3"x3"). I let them go to town with my sticker bin after to decorate. We used glue sticks to glue down the top edge.
Links to actual products are for informational purposes only. I do not receive any compensation or other benefits.